This is a lovely simple DIY sent in to us by the fabulous Captivating Cathi who will no doubt be making a regular appearance on this blog!
- Take any old strappy tank top
- Unstitch the side seams
- Place the back panel onto your lace of choice
- Cut around it – be sure to leave extra room for hemming, plus it won’t stretch like the tank material so if it’s tight, leave some room!
- Pin the two halves together
- Sew along the two edges
- Turn it the right way out
Feel free to send in other ideas as we’d love to feature you! Hair, beauty, fashion, accessories… anything you’d like to share with the world!
(Visited 320 times, 1 visits today)